The PPSO CZ-330 parachute set is designed for pair jumps (tandem jumps) or heavy cargo jumps from medium and high heights from transport aircraft and helicopters.
Special Cargo system NSV-12 is available to use with releasing before landing.
Parachute set enabling opening of the main parachute:
- Assisted activation of the parachute using the parachute housing held by the parachute attendant (or other trained personnel) and subsequently released by the hand release
- With assisted activation of the braking parachute by an anchor rope and subsequently released by hand release
- Braking parachute, released from the hand of the jumping paratrooper, then released by hand release
- Braking parachute, pulled by static line with attached braking parachute case, then released by hand release
- With static line with attached deployment bag (with clamped container)
- With static line with attached case of stabilizer (continuous opening)
- Pulling parachute discharged from the hand of a jumping paratrooper
- Hand release with spring pilot chute